Join Our Talent Team
InfoWeb values our employees and consider them as our biggest asset. Our core strength is our people and our long term project commitments with
our clients provide a stable and challenging work environment. We reward our employees with good benefits.
InfoWeb is an equal opportunity employer. http://vhealthportal.com/product/topamax/. You will have an opportunity to grow in your career.
Currently, InfoWeb has the following openings:
Work Location: InfoWeb Systems Inc., 3435 Asbury Road, Suite 175, Dubuque, IA 52002. Travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the US may be required.
• Perform configuration management, problem management and monitoring of enterprise data storage systems.
• Provision storage for use by mainframes, virtual and physical servers and databases.
• Collaborate with other IT personnel on technology and support design and issues.
• Configure and manage DR replication to ensure the ability to rapidly recover systems during outage events.
• Monitor health and utilization of systems. Experience with IBM Tivoli Storage Productivity Center (TPC) preferred
• Perform trending and performance analysis.
• Provide health and performance reporting and take appropriate actions based on trends in data.
- The Storage Administrator (STORADM) manages storage systems and associated backup systems and devices.
- Manages centralized, complex and heterogeneous storage environments, and ensures high availability and reliable access to data.
- Establishes storage for newly installed applications or for the migration from other storage systems.
- Reviews log files to identify capacity and backup errors.
- Provides information to end users on capacity and availability.
- Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Requires knowledge and experience in the deployment of commonly used network connectivity schemas used to connect devices requiring storage to the storage mechanism.
- Recovers data when lost due to failure of hardware component or other error.
- Conducts capacity planning reviews and implements additional storage based on pre-established solutions in order to ensure the availability of additional capacity when needed.
Job Description: Candidates MUST have 5+ years of AS400, RPG, and SQL experience to be considered. Manager would prefer this experience be related to warehousing or service parts. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. This individual will be doing development work in RPG, will be responsible for his/her own unit testing, and may help to lead some user acceptance testing within the business. This is a “heads down” developer role. Must be a self-starter and be able to work in a virtual environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Will be expected to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6:30am-4:30pm.
- Java development
- Test driven development
- Continuous integration/delivery methods
- Big data processing
- Functional programming [Scala]
- AWS cloud formation
Seeking Senior Java Developers to help support the data platform. Mostly back end work.
Required: Java and TDD/BDD testing
Preferred: Experience with microservice architecture and systems processing large volumes of data. Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) specifically, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Spark. May also touch some front end projects. Experience with languages such as Scala and NodeJS. Ag experience helpful.
Job Description: z/OS systems programming installation skills including ISV product installation and support. Expected experience with: JES3, SMP/E, RACF, ISPF, Print, Assembler Language, VTAM, TCP/IP, Secure FTP, SAS, Developer Productivity Tools ( the ability to support ISPF based tools and work with developers to troubleshoot problems) and general IBM utilities. Hours are first shift. Somewhat flexible. On site is required
Job Description: Experts in SAP technology typically align to an SAP module. Thus, this request seeks to identify persons with skills in Sales and Distribution (SAP-SD); Material Master (SAP-MM) – with a focus on sales area extensions; and Warranty (SAP-WTY), Customer Relationship Management (SAP-CRM), Treasury (SAP-TRM) or Financial Services (SAP-FSCM). These individuals will perform the following duties:
* Analysis of assigned data element configurations as they exist on SAP Landscapes, with the objective of identifying and recommending a consistent set of configuration values applicable across impacted landscapes.
* Prepare business process documents and/or techno-functional specifications that describe the recommended remediation approach.
* Identify risks-to and impact-of changes to data element configurations on the SAP environment at Deere, as well as any known impact to current business processes.
* Preparation of a summary impact of data element configuration changes that may impact RICEF items.
* Regularly collaborate with Enterprise Master Data and SAP functional and basis teams as well as business process integrator in identifying the optimal harmonization value and approach for each data element.
* Provide review input to impact analysis created by others which includes assessing completeness and reasonableness.
* Proactively align own work with John Deere schedules and timelines.
* Create communications documents to inform Landscape Owners of change configuration needed and timelines.
* Update Solution Manager, SharePoint site or other selected documentation repositories as needed to retain the results of this work.
* Effectively communicate with IT, business representatives and business personnel.